***CORNAVIRUS INFORMATION ***
Looking forward to the new guidelines, when they come out regarding the next phase. As long as the County and City say we can go - we are ready for the Summer session starting in June!
Thank you all for your continued patience during this unknown time.
Current Training/Court Rental Regulations:
Training Rules for the Fieldhouse:
- Training only, no defensive skills can be practiced due to social distancing order (6ft) still in regulations
- Can have more players on the court – upto 8 including the trainer on a court at a time.
- Every player must sign (under 18, parent sign) a waiver (link below)
- Players must still keep their personal belongings outside the gym, no spectators inside the gym
- Number of players, spectators/parents and trainer must be given with reservation, due to the numbers allowed in the facility that will help us keep track to make sure we are staying within the guidelines set by the County.
- If we find that social distancing and the other guidelines are not being followed, the court will be cleared and future practices/trainings will not be allowed.
- Waiver must be signed by all participants, if under 18 a parent must sign. Bring the waiver with you or we have copies at the Fieldhouse.
- CLICK ON DIVISION AND THEN YOUR TEAM